It is time to renew your membership again.
Thanks yet again to Bud Fowler for being first to do so in 2017. We all have busy schedules with family, work, recreation and community work. But would you please take a moment and send in your dues.
2017 Paid Member list
We look forward to everyone’s continued support and hope to see you at our events during the season.
Membership in the Association is restricted to those persons who fall into one or more of the following categories:
Regular membership in the Association is granted to individual who are:
- Former players of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club who have been on a regular season game roster;
- Former coaches of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club;
- Former trainers and equipment managers of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club;
- Past members of the Board of Directors of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club; and
- Past members of the Executive of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club.
Associate membership in the Association is a special category to for individuals who fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Former players of other Canadian Football League teams;
- Active and former members of the sports media; and
- Persons invited by the Board of Directors to become associate members
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS AND ENTITLEMENTS
- Copy of BOATMAN, the Association’s official newsletter; published four times annually
- Invitation to Association events i.e. Annual Alumni Reunion & Golf Tournament
- 50 percent discount off regular season tickets (maximum of six per paid alumni)
- 50 percent discount off all regular season single game tickets (unlimited number can be purchased)
- Official Toronto Argonauts Alumni Association Membership Card
- Argonauts Alumni Certificate sent once to new Members
- Automatic membership in the CFLAA and entitled to all associated benefits
- Entitled to vote for the All-Time Argos
- Access to the pre-game Shipyard tailgate at the Alumni branded autograph tent (a game ticket required)
- Access to a suite provided by the Toronto Argonauts at two regular season home game (games TBD; game ticket included)
Membership fee for 2017 is $35.00 CDN. Dues can be paid in one of the following three ways:
- PayPal: (see below link for PayPal)
- Email (For Canadian bank transfers ONLY): Electronic banking payment transfers of $35.00 CDN can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail cheque for $35.00 CDN payable to the Toronto Argonauts Alumni Association to:
Toronto Argonauts Alumni Association
54 Legault Crescent
It is crucially important for us to have a current mailing address in order to keep our benefit format complete and accurate. So please include your physical mailing address when you submit your fees for 2017, using whichever method you prefer.
If you have any questions, please contact Crista Bazos at email@example.com
To pay your membership fee click the Pay Pal link below: