It is time to renew your membership again.
We all have busy schedules with family, work, recreation and community work. But would you please take a moment and send in your dues.
2019 Paid Member List
Help us update our files and get your name on our contact list so you will start getting all Argonauts Alumni news. Simply go to the Register link (also available in the top navigation menu under “About Us”) to submit your information. Please be assured that information provided will be used solely by the Toronto Argonauts Alumni Association to communicate with you.
We look forward to everyone’s continued support and hope to see you at our events during the season.
Membership in the Association is restricted to those persons who fall into one or more of the following categories:
Regular membership in the Association is granted to individual who are:
- Former players of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club who have been on a regular season game roster;
- Former coaches of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club;
- Former trainers and equipment managers of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club;
- Past members of the Board of Directors of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club; and
- Past members of the Executive of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club.
Associate membership in the Association is a special category to for individuals who fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Former players of other Canadian Football League teams;
- Active and former members of the sports media; and
- Persons invited by the Board of Directors to become associate members
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS AND ENTITLEMENTS
- Discounted game tickets for all regular season home games at BMO Field. Unlimited number of tickets can be purchased
- Opportunity to access the exclusive Association Suite provided by MLSE for all regular season home games at BMO Field
- Pre-public-sale access to Grey Cup Game Tickets and events purchases. Unlimited number of tickets can be purchased
- Priority Access to 50% discount on any CFL teams regular season home games
- Opportunity to participate in and have full access to all special Argos/Alumni Pre-game Shipyard Tailgate events
- Official 2019 Toronto Argonauts Alumni Association Membership Card
- Entitled to vote for the All-Time Argos
- Regular paid membership entitles you to become a member of the Board of Directors of the Toronto Argonauts Alumni Association
- Free attendance to Toronto Argonauts Alumni Association Annual Reunion event to be held Wednesday, April 17th at Royal Woodbine Golf Club, Toronto, ON
- Opportunity to purchase: Toronto Argonauts Alumni Association Ring (Jostens)
- Free attendance to CFLAA Legends Luncheon during Grey Cup week
- Reduced cost to other Grey Cup events during Grey Cup week
- Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program
- Athabasca University Discount
- Cannabis Medical Use Observational Study
- Canadian Concussion Center Research Project
- Membership to the National CFL Alumni Association
- MLSE staff discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages (non-transferable; must show valid Association membership and Identification with photo)
- 40% discount at Real Sports Apparel (non-transferable; must show valid Association membership and Identification with photo)
Membership fee for 2019 is $50.00 for Ontario residents, and $35.00 outside of Ontario. The fees can be paid any one of three ways:
- PayPal: (see below link for PayPal)
- Email (For Canadian bank transfers ONLY): Electronic banking payment transfers can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail cheque payable to the Toronto Argonauts Alumni Association to:
Toronto Argonauts Alumni Association
54 Legault Crescent
If you have any questions, please contact Fred Dunbar at email@example.com or by phone at (905) 826-1482.
To pay your membership fee click the Pay Pal link below:
ONTARIO RESIDENTS = ONE YEAR $50
NON-ONTARIO RESIDENTS = ONE YEAR $35