PURPOSE OF THE SUPPORT FUND
The Support Fund is dedicated to improving the quality of life of Argonauts Alumni and their families by providing short term financial assistance to those who are experiencing difficulty meeting expenses resulting from a medical hardship and/or the need for assisted living Quality of life expenses may include: prescription drugs, medical equipment and supplies , food , clothing and other comfort items. The fund is not intended to provide relief from financial difficulties associated with rent and mortgage payments, business ventures and addictions.
Who can apply for financial assistance
The following are eligible to apply for financial assistance:
- Former players with the Toronto Argonauts Football Club who have been on a regular league game roster and retired for at least 5 years
- Former coaches of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club
- Former head trainers and equipment managers of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club
Administration of the Fund
The Support Fund will be administered by a 5 member sub-committee of the Argonauts Alumni Association, appointed by the Argonauts Alumni Board of Directors .
How to apply for financial assistance
- Contact Pete Martin firstname.lastname@example.org or call (289) 837-4892
- Complete and submit an application form if requested