It is time to renew your membership again.
We all have busy schedules with family, work, recreation and community work. But would you please take a moment and send in your dues.
2020 Paid Member List
Help us update our files and get your name on our contact list so you will start getting all Argonauts Alumni news. Simply go to the Register link (also available in the top navigation menu under “About Us”) to submit your information. Please be assured that information provided will be used solely by the Toronto Argonauts Alumni Association to communicate with you.
We look forward to everyone’s continued support and hope to see you at our events during the season.
Membership in the Association is restricted to those persons who fall into one or more of the following categories:
Regular membership in the Association is granted to individual who are:
- Former players of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club who have been on a regular season game roster;
- Former coaches of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club;
- Former trainers and equipment managers of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club;
- Past members of the Board of Directors of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club; and
- Past members of the Executive of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club.
Associate membership in the Association is a special category to for individuals who fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Former players of other Canadian Football League teams;
- Active and former members of the sports media; and
- Persons invited by the Board of Directors to become associate members
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS AND ENTITLEMENTS
- Discounted game tickets for all regular season home games at BMO Field. Unlimited number of tickets can be purchased TBD
- Opportunity to access the exclusive Association Suite provided by MLSE for all regular season home games at BMO Field TBD
- Pre-public-sale access to Grey Cup Game Tickets and events purchases. Unlimited number of tickets can be purchased 2021 TBD
- Priority Access to 50% discount on any CFL teams regular season home games TBD
- Opportunity to participate in and have full access to all special Argos/Alumni Pre-game Shipyard Tailgate events 2021 TBD
- Entitled to vote for the All-Time Argos
- Regular paid membership entitles you to become a member of the Board of Directors of the Toronto Argonauts Alumni Association
- Free attendance to Toronto Argonauts Alumni Association Annual Reunion event CANCELLED for 2021
- Opportunity to purchase: Toronto Argonauts Alumni Association Ring (Jostens)
- Free attendance to CFLAA Legends Luncheon during Grey Cup week 2021 TBD
- Reduced cost to other Grey Cup events during Grey Cup week 2021 TBD
- Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program
- Athabasca University Discount
- Cannabis Medical Use Observational Study
- Canadian Concussion Center Research Project
- Membership to the National CFL Alumni Association
Argos Alumni Association Members will receive the following when they show their Argos Alumni membership card with Photo ID:
- 30% off Apparel from Real Sports Apparel located at Scotiabank Arena and at BMO Field Merchandise Kiosks (June 2021-December 2021) 2021 TBD
- 35% off Food and Beverage (excluding alcohol) at all home Argonauts games at BMO Field (June 2021 – December 2021) 2021 TBD
Membership fee for 2021 is $50.00 for Ontario residents, and $35.00 outside of Ontario. The fees can be paid any one of three ways:
- PayPal: (see below link for PayPal)
- Email (For Canadian bank transfers ONLY): Electronic banking payment transfers can be emailed to email@example.com
- Mail cheque payable to the Toronto Argonauts Alumni Association to:
Toronto Argonauts Alumni Association
54 Legault Crescent
If you have any questions, please contact Fred Dunbar at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (905) 826-1482.
To pay your membership fee click the Pay Pal link below:
ONTARIO RESIDENTS = ONE YEAR $50
NON-ONTARIO RESIDENTS = ONE YEAR $35